Looking for exceptional, responsive and professional IT support but with maximum flexibility? Then Block Hours support could be for you.
Here at Bluegrass Group we understand that SMEs are all really individual. Some have an in house IT team supporting their operations and staff 9am – 5pm.
Some SMEs work with an outsourced IT partner. Some might have a bit of both or none at all.
The main thing we understand is that in today’s unpredictable world, companies need total flexibility and support that fits around their individual needs.
That’s why we don’t just offer our standard per user per month IT support package, we offer our clients IT support in block hours too, starting from just a block of 10 hours.
Clients can use these hours anytime across a 12 month period. No matter who calls us from their organisation, or what the issue is, they’ll have our dedicated and skilled engineers at the end of the phone whenever they need us. We’ll provide the same exceptional service and professional support no matter what support package you choose.
Here’s some examples of where block hours support is right for your business:
- You have an internal IT person or team, but don’t have access to them 24/7, even though your staff and customers operate outside of the traditional 9am -5pm.
- You have a smaller internal IT resource that requires occasional or ad-hoc holiday and sickness cover.
- You want to progress with a strategic IT project but don’t have the in house skills to take it forward. Or perhaps your team are busy with a technical business initiative and don’t have time for the day to day basic user issues.
- You’re going through a period of high activity, maybe seasonal or due to an office move and need extra support for a particular period.
All of these examples would suit the block hour support model.
Here are some of the main benefits of block hours support:
- The beauty of block hours is that there is no long term commitment or contract, meaning you’re not tied into paying for something you don’t need.
- It’s easy and convenient, as support is just at the end of a phone or email.
- You can keep your costs down and truly only pay for exactly what you need. This is great if your company has a low reliance on technology.
However there are some scenarios when a managed IT services agreement is the better fit for your business, like these:
- You want to build a long term partnership with an IT company who understand your goals and business drivers so they can proactively recommend the right solutions to you.
- You don’t have a skilled IT resource in house that has the capability to spot technical issues before they start costing your business time and money.
- You want peace of mind that no matter how much you contact your IT partner, you have support around the clock day in and day out to ensure your business is running at optimal performance.
Whichever IT support package you choose, with our team of skilled (and friendly) engineers you’ll be in safe hands for all of your IT needs.
Get in touch today on 01392 796 779 for more information and a quote or email us.